Thursday 25 September 2014

Hellooo

Hello everyone..

Okay, so I have been wanting/meaning to make a beauty related blog for an extremely long time but I have never had the confidence to do so until now, sooo here I am basically haha ☺

I thought I'd do a quick introduction post just to let you all know a little bit more about me and all that jazz.

My name is Alexandra, I am seventeen and live in England. I am currently in my second year of sixth form (college), and I study English Lang/Lit, Spanish and Psychology.

I am half Spanish / half English and fluent in bothhhhhh

I enjoy watching anything crime drama related, my faves are probably CSI and Criminal Minds ☺☺

Music wise I like a lot of different artists, but my main faves are Alt-J, Lana del Rey and Gabrielle Aplin. I also like Bon Iver, Lauren Aquilina, Hudson Taylor, Luke Sital Singh and Ben Howard.

I love makeup and all things beauty related, hence I made this blog. I seem to spent most of my life watching youtube tutorials and reading beauty blogs so I thought why not make a blog for myself and here I am ☺


I hope you enjoy my blog, I hope to start posting things soon-ish as soon as I work out how all this works ☺

Hope you have a wonderful day, and please leave a comment (if you so wish of course haha).


- Alexandra x

Me




2 comments:

  1. Darling, you are beautiful! And I know what you mean by spending all your time on youtube - me too! That's why I started my blog, because I was way too scared to start a channel! Haha! You just got yourself a new reader! I hope that you can check out my blog and follow it if you like it! :)

    http://www.fashionandallthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hahah, followed you! Lovely blog!
      Thank you xo

      Delete