Saturday 27 September 2014

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick Review

Hello lovelies.

Lately I have been loving wearing pink/coral shades on my lips, despite it being autumn... Oh well ☺
My favourite coral shade is the Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in 910, 'Shocking Coral'.






This colour is INCREDIBLE. It is a beautiful mix of deep coral and pink and it is the perfect colour to go alongside a neutral eye look.

Okay so lets get to the technical bit...

  • Longetivity - I'd say it lasts for maybe 3-4 hours before the colour starts to fade.
  • Pigmentation - Really impressive pigmentation, you only need about 2 swipes to get the full colour payoff onto your lips.
  • Scent - Kind of a soft vallina-ry scent, not a very strong scent which is good because last thing you want is smelly lips haha
  • Finish - It has a lovely creamy finish.

Application wise, it slides so smoothly over the lips. The formula is extremely creamy which makes your lips feel moisturized and fresh. Here is what it looks like on my lips.


As you can see, the colour on the lips is a mix between pink and coral, as opposed to a uniform coral shade. I prefer this because it means that this lipstick will go with a more many more different types of looks and will suit a number of different outfits.


Overall, I am in LOVE with this lipstick. For the price, which here in the Uk is £7.19, I think it's a must buy. If corals aren't your thing, the Maybelline Colour Sensational range has a whole BUNCH of colours to choose from... 52 in fact. I'm sure that you'll find a colour you'll love! Not to mention this lipstick will last you a very long time. I'm definitely going to invest in a whole lot more haha.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this review and I hope you have a wonderful day!


- Alexandra ♥





6 comments:

  1. I really love your photos on this post! This looks like such a great lipstick, even though I'm not much of a lip person haha
    x
    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's by far my fave, and haha we all have different tastes I guess! ☺
      Thank you! ♥

      Delete
  2. This shade looks so nice on you and it's so sophisticated. Great choice. Love this post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Really appreciate it ☺ xx

      Delete